Monday, April 1, 2013

Some Pictures from March


Jesse put his hair into a spike for storytime at the library.  He spent several minutes getting it just right, and then fussed over it the entire time we were there.  And he will not let anyone help him. 



Breyan playing outside. She likes to stick her tongue out when she smiles.


Both kids love the dirt in the backyard, and Breyan is the messier of the two.  She gets that from me- just ask any of my siblings or my parents.  Dirt just finds me!


One morning I bought the kids some nets for catching bugs.  They spent most of the time catching each other, but chased some butterflies too.  I maybe have a future entomologist on my hands...Jesse loves catching different bugs.  The other day he found a ladybug in his room, caught it, and carried outside, where he played with it until it flew away.  And then he cried because he missed it.  He is a sweetheart when he wants to be!
 
 
 


A few weeks ago the kids went to a rollerskating rink for a birthday party.  They both took to skating like naturals, and have been begging me to go again.  The Easter Bunny brought them "in-line skates" this year and that's all they want to do now.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

Cute pictures! I like the way your kids skate. I can't believe how big Breyan is getting. Both of you kids look taller (maybe it's the skates).

Ben and Sabrina said...

I've seen those skates around here before. They seem to be a hit with kids everywhere.
I also loved Breyan's bed time story. :) Ever since we moved Alice out of Joseph's room, bedtime has been A LOT easier. I thought they loved being together, but guess I was wrong there. :) I'm not looking forward to placing Charles in with Joseph when the time comes.