Monday, March 25, 2013

Last Night

Breyan didn't want to sleep in her room.  She cried and cried, then tried to sleep in mine and Casey's room, then the living room, and finally the hallway.  I was so frustrated that I threatened to make her sleep in the storage room...which she agreed to right away!  I picked up her mattress and bedding and moved it into our third bedroom, which is 1/3 filled with boxes.

She fell asleep immediately and stayed in bed all night.

This morning I re-arranged the boxes and moved the rest of her stuff into her  new room.  She is in heaven!

And Jesse is going to love it, too.  Right now he's a little sad about being alone, but I think he's going to love being able to have his quiet time in his own space.

And maybe we'll have less bedtime battles.

PS- no pictures yet because I need to charge my camera battery

No comments: