I'm turning over a new leaf. The other day I read an article about moms worrying about all the little things and not being there for their children. It hit me hard. How much time do I spend on the computer while I could be playing with my kids? They don't care how crafty I am or how beautifully decorated the house is- they just want their mom. Then I had an epiphany. Lightning struck my brain. And this will seem like a "duh" to many of you.
I should be off the computer (facebook, pinterest, etc) while my kids are up!!!
So far it's been two days and is going well. The overall feeling in my family is better. These kids are only in my home for a short time, and shame on me for wasting any of it looking for projects that I'll never do.
I think I'm growing up.
5 comments:
Cami, you are awesome! You inspire me! Thanks for being my bestest friend! :)
A piffy what?
Congrats on growing up. =) (JK) Actually, a lot of people have yet to make the same realization. Good luck keeping it up.
Thank you Jenny!!!
I'm proud of you, Cami. (And I got it, too, Jenny!)
Post a Comment