Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nine is Fine

I love to rhyme.

Breyan had her 9 month birthday yesterday, which was my goal for losing all the baby weight (still have 6 pesky pounds to go).

She is turning into a maniac! A smiley, giggling, maniac!
  • She knows what bugs her brother the most and does it on purpose.
  • Chases the cat at the babysitter's house, then laughs when it hisses at her.
  • Pulls on the dog's fur/legs/face.
  • Grabs noses
  • is constantly in motion and making noise
  • cruises along furniture
  • speed crawls
  • stands without support or help
  • tries to clap and can almost sign "more"
Favorite foods:
     Any kind of fruit and any kind of cracker or bread
Favorite toy:
     Anything her brother has.

I'm not sure how big she is now, but that'll come after she visits the doctor.
***She weighs 17 lbs 2 oz...such a little thing! and is 26 inches long.  My babies are born big, then get and stay small!***

Breyan is showing a lot of personality and we love her precious little face and quick smile! Pictures are on their way as soon as I bring my camera back from work.

1 comment:

Marji Crummett said...

Yeah for Breyan! I think Max is about 15 lbs. My kids are born big and then stay big until about 4 when they start to grow in height.

Totally random but when ever I am looking at your blog with the kids they love to feed your fish.