Sunday, May 8, 2011

Supermom

Nope, it's not me.

A while ago I was talking about wifehood and motherhood with one of my friends (we both work full time) and we were in awe of how both our moms were able to raise 6 kids and stay sane.  They also are both great cooks and seamstresses, involved in Church callings and keep their houses clean.

They are supermoms!  Today I'm thankful for my supermom and all the other supermoms out there!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

1 comment:

Jenkins Family said...

I have seriously been thinking about this lately! I don't remember my mom yelling at us and our house was always clean. Is this just a warped memory of my childhood, or did my mom really accomplish all of that?? I'm sure she got grouchy and impatient and the house was messier than she wanted... right? ... I hope so, or else I have seriously got a lot to learn!