Saturday, April 23, 2011

Modest is Hottest

Now that I'm the mother of a daughter I've been thinking about modesty a lot!

Breyan is already struggling with this daily...every morning when I go get her she's got one arm out of the sleeve and through the neck hole, resulting in a revealing, one-shouldered emsemble many celebrities would envy.  I'm not saying she can't pull it off, because she can, but seriously...how does she manage that in her sleep?  I wonder if she ever stops moving...

3 comments:

- said...

you are a great mom!

Ben and Sabrina said...

That sounds like quite the trick! You wouldthink that bshe would wake up tired still after moving so much.
Happy Easter!
p.s. Alice loves your fish!

Ben and Sabrina said...

Hey Cami, are you planning on attending your 10 year high school reunion? Ben is planning on it. We're just trying to decided if I'm going to go to Idaho or not. I probably wont go to the reunion, but it would be great to see you, Mandy and Amanda again. But we'll see. ANyhow, just wondering what you were thinking.

Bini