Casey, Cami, Jesse, Breyan and Callie
Awesome!!! That's pretty much great that she's on board with sleeping and growing! She looks very "snugable.
That's so great! (Especially the sleeping so well at night!) She's a cutie. :)
So cute! I think she looks like you.
She's adorable Cami. It's great to hear that she's doing so well. Personally, I think that Jesse sounds too good to be true. When ALice cries or screams, he screams at her to stop screaming!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome!!! That's pretty much great that she's on board with sleeping and growing! She looks very "snugable.
That's so great! (Especially the sleeping so well at night!) She's a cutie. :)
So cute! I think she looks like you.
She's adorable Cami. It's great to hear that she's doing so well.
Personally, I think that Jesse sounds too good to be true. When ALice cries or screams, he screams at her to stop screaming!
Post a Comment