Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Halloween Report

We have had a warm and wonderful fall this year! Fall is my favorite season- I love all the colors and the smells and the clothes.  And with the fall comes Halloween!

This year we dressed Jesse up as a monkey.  I actually hate monkeys, but he likes them so I bit the bullet and made him a costume, which I finished about 15 minutes before our ward's trunk-or-treat! But hey, done is done, right?!  Breyan didn't dress up as anything really, but she had a Halloween outfit to wear.  I like Halloween more now that I have kids to celebrate it with!


My absolute favorite thing about the monkey is that tail! And the fact that Jesse LOVES to just wear it around the house. He was so cute trunk-or-treating, but refused to actually talk to anyone.  Instead he just grabbed the candy out of their hands and stuffed it into his bag. And he loves candy (duh!), mainly suckers and smarties, which leaves the good stuff for Mom (I stole his Reese's)! It should be even better next year when Jesse talks to people and Breyan doesn't sleep through the whole thing.

No comments: