I feel very blessed to be able to have a baby. The whole experience is truly a miracle, which I have sometimes had to remind myself of! Since I haven't been very good about documenting this pregnancy I figured on doing a quick recap of the past few months.
Trimester 1:
- craving potato chips (everyday I had to have some Lays original, or plain pringles)
- needing extra sleep- naptimes!
- no morning sickness
- no food aversions
- pretty boring first tri
- a little more energy
- gained most of my weight
- salt craving finally left and was replaced by a sugar addiction! (pretty normal for me though)
- we found out the baby was a girl! (first Barger granddaughter)
- started wearing maternity clothes
- cried at the smallest things- I'm sure it's from having the extra girl hormones because I wasn't nearly this moody with the last one
- weight gain slows down (yay!)
- feet start swelling in the evenings
- can still wear my wedding rings (I actually wore them to the hospital to have my last baby)
- lost sight of my feet, but can still bend enough to shave my legs!
- worries about labor set in
- start non-stress tests to make sure baby is happy
- failed the one hour glucose test, but passed the 3 hour
- the back and hip pain begins
Keep checking for more updates as the big day draws closer!
2 comments:
whohoo! That pregnancy re-cap sounds like a dream!!! Wow. Chips sound good right now dangit! you're so close, not much time to stress out now!
That's such a great idea and a great way to remember. I craved salt my entire pregnancy...lucky you to have a little sugar in there :o) And I failed the one-hour glucose test, too. That three hour one is a killer...uuuhhh. I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment