I'm pretty much done with the blessing practice dress. And now that its close to being finished, I'm thinking that it wasn't that bad after all. Isn't it funny how we always think that after we finish something? I felt the same way after labor- "oh, that wasn't so bad. I could handle that again." compared to the need to cuss someone out during labor (yes, I came close to dropping the 'F' bomb).
Anyway, the only changes to make on the actual blessing dress will be to make it smaller. The practice one will drown a newborn unless I have a giant baby and I'm not liking that plan! So I guess I need to get started...I have lots of work to do!
Almost finished...
3 comments:
Nice job on the dress! I'm impressed! :)
it is so pretty! I'm excited to see the blessing dress!
It's adorable. I think there is something so special about making your baby's blessing dress. Awesome.
Post a Comment