Here are just a few pictures of what we've been up to the last week or so. Jesse had an exciting week; he learned how to push himself into a sitting position from his hands and knees and can now pull himself up to standing. He's still really close to crawling, but would rather walk around while we hold his hands. Dang this kid is STRONG!!! He's also holding his own bottle, and showing more personality every day. I love watching him figure things out, even when it makes him mad and he screams at me!
One Saturday we watched Casey's aunt and uncle's dogs, Nikki and Bosley. They're so much smaller than Sami that it makes her look like a giant! It was fun though, and they all got along!
Jesse watches and wishes he could join in the fun while Casey wrestles Sami!
1 comment:
Cami!! I was so excited to see your note and look at your blog!! You're obviously more skilled than I am...it took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to leave you a comment ;o) Jesse is darling...congratulations!! I was excited to get an update of everything I've missed the past couple years. Your house is awesome, congratulations!! Where exactly are you living? Is it Eastern Idaho? I couldn't remember. Anyways, you look great...can't wait to keep in touch now!!
Post a Comment