Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Confessions...

  • I LOVE craigslist! I never buy anything, but I love to look at the pets everyday and wish I had money and room to adopt all of them.
  • When Jesse's asleep I spend a lot of time on the computer, checking craigslist, facebook, and stalking people's blogs instead of cleaning my house and doing laundry.
  • I watch too much TV.
  • If I could get away with it, I'd eat chocolate and peanut butter for every meal.
  • I make lists of everything all the time and then lose them.
  • When I clean, sometimes I just throw things into the nearest drawer and it makes Casey crazy!!!
  • I love buying clothes for Jesse and playing dress up with him. I'm always putting him in outfits that are too big just because they're cute.

Whew! Had to get some of that off my chest and now I feel better. So, here are some recent pictures of Jesse in his new overalls. They're way too big, but I don't care. I think he looks adorable in them. Now if I could only get him to give me a smile for one of these pictures. :)

new pajamas- they say "big guy"

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

This is hilarious! I LOVE LOVE overalls, so any size goes! So cute!

Ashley said...

Too funny! I especially like the one about cleaning and shoving things into the nearest drawer. I am very similar...and it drives Jason crazy too!!

JK said...

they grow out of clothes so fast anyway you might as well enjoy them. I agree with you on the peanut butter and chocolate thing, I'd add ice cream for dessert though. :P