Saturday, July 25, 2009

This Place is a Zoo!

For my birthday, Kelli and I took Russell and Jesse to the zoo. I'm realizing that my life is more about my son than me now...anyway, we had a lot of fun seeing all the neat animals and spending time together. Poor Casey was home sick. Here are some of the things we saw:
the sloth bear (probably the ugliest bear in the universe- it looks like a troll)
feeding the baby bactrian camel
a cute little wallaby
Jesse and the sleeping tigers

2 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

Hooray for the zoo! That was fun. That should be our tradition to go every summer.

Ben and Sabrina said...

Yeah, I finally have time to read your blog and get updated on what is going on. Happy Birthday Cami! Sorry I missed it, but it looks like you had a great time at the zoo. Congrats on your garden as well. I'm looking forward to to doing the same as well next summer.