Our garden is doing so great this year! Last summer it lasted about 3 weeks before I gave up and let the weeds take it. This year I have conquered the stupid weeds!!!! The peas have gotten huge and have tons of pods so it looks like we're going to have a lot of peas soon. The beets just keep growing; I've pulled and eaten a couple but they aren't quite big enough yet. The tomatoes have blossoms and the squash has gotten its first flower! I'm so excited that we're actually going to eat food from our garden this year! Yahoo!!!
On another note, I didn't post anything for Jesse's 7 month "birthday." He is getting huge and so fun! Here is the latest:
- he rolls all the way over (front to back and back to front)
- laughs at Sami
- walks when we hold his hands
- pushes himself up onto hands and knees
-babbles
- starting to grab things with his thumb and pointer finger (pincer grasp)
- showing some stranger anxiety
- lunges at people when he's tired and tries to bite their faces
- goes to sleep quickly and without much fighting
1 comment:
yay! I love Jesse and garden updates! We are tending someone else's garden while they vacation for 3 weeks, and I wish I had the space they do! I can't wait to have a huge garden someday! Our "garden" consists of tomatos, strawberries, oregano, chives, and a flower on our balcony. Thankfully it is growing- but we have only been able to pick the herbs so far.
Post a Comment