Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Haps

Here are some recent happenings at the Barger household:
- jesse started eating solids (if you can call baby food solids)
-jesse started using a sippy cup, and loves it even though he mostly spits out whatever is in it
-our garden is starting to grow
-i finished the school year without hurting anyone
-sami ripped up casey's homer simpson slipper
-we bought a high chair
-jesse got his first tooth about a week ago, and wasn't even that grouchy about it! i don't know what we did do to be blessed with such a spectacular baby, but i'm so grateful!
It feels like we were super busy, but doesn't really sound like it now, how sad!
Here are some pictures to go along!
Jesse discovering that he has feet!

He loves solids and likes to try and feed himself.

Here's Sami! She got Casey's slipper of Homer Simpson and ripped all the stuffing out. I guess his fat bald head is okay to chew on. Another shot of Jess trying to feed himself. I just can't get enough of this little guy! I used to feed him in his saucer until we got the high chair, what a mess!

4 comments:

Ben and Sabrina said...

Looks like Jessey is taking to "solid foods" pretty well. Congrats on making it thru the school year with out hurting anyone. :)

Marilou said...

Hi! I was just at enrichment tonight talking to Kelli and made the connection of you being her sister! How fun :) Jesse is sure cute! I would love to keep up with you on your blog so if you ever go private my email is mariloukent@yahoo.com

Nick & Steph said...

Sounds like a busy time to me! I wish I had known you needed a high chair. We have two that we aren't even using right now and they are exactly the same as the one you got. I hope you enjoy being home with your little guy this summer. I'm sure it will be nice!

Cami said...

Steph- we totally need to try and get together this summer!