Over the weekend we traveled to Boise and McCall. My grandpa passed away and his funeral was Saturday, so all of my siblings came home for it. It was sad to say goodbye to my grandpa, but nice to see my cousins and for Jesse to see his cousins.
Crummett cousins (left to right): Russell (held by Kelli), Jesse (held by me), Rachel, and Ben (held by Jenny)
This morning Jesse discovered that he can move back and forth in his saucer and he makes great faces while doing it. I know it looks like he's scared and about to cry, but he was actually enjoying it! Silly boy!
2 comments:
I am finding that cousins are the greatest whenever I visit family. I also think that it provides great social interaction as well. poor Joseph, I think he get bored sometimes with only my to play with him during the day.
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I hope your family is doing okay with his passing.
When do you no longer work this summer?
Rachel (held by Ron)
I have some similar pictures and some cute ones of Jesse I'll need to send to you.
Post a Comment