Sunday, June 14, 2009
growing like a weed
I haven't been blogging a whole lot lately, this is due to my recent addiction to facebook and my hands being full of Jesse! I've also been trying to keep the house cleaner (currently failing at that) and keep my garden weed-free (thanks to the rain I have a long day ahead of me).
Here are some things that I've missed: 1) Casey's 30th birthday was 5/29 and he got a new fishing pole 2) our 4 year anniversary was 6/3 and Casey got me a dozen roses and we went out to lunch a couple days later because I was still in school. I can't believe we've been married for 4 years and that my husband is 30...makes me feel elderly!
Speaking of old, Jesse will be 6 months old this Thursday and he is getting so big and smart! He reaches for people and things that he wants. He's got peek-a-boo figured out and will cover his own face with a blanket to hide. He also wants to feed himself and eat everything in sight, including grass, hair, Sami, and big people food! When he isn't smiling he's screaming and whimpering his way through the joyful process of teething! So far he has two bottom teeth. I think the doctor is going to be surprised when we go for his 6 month check-up, because last time he didn't have swollen gums or anything, and now TEETH! Jess has also started arching his back and squirming around. So far he can only rotate himself in circles, but I'm thinking we need to baby-proof the house next. I love this little guy and we are so happy and blessed to have him in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Totally cute!
It definately happens overnight referring to their development. One day, sitting peacefully- the next- where are they? Oh yeah, they crawled behind a chair. Babyproof now I say!
He is a cute little guy. It's not hard to take a million pictures when they are changing so much and doing so many new things!
Post a Comment