Well, Jesse hit 4 months a week ago and I took some pictures that I'll post here. We don't have a whole lot going on right now, just trying to get school finished and then it's time to work on the yard! Last year we had the trashiest yard on the street and my garden died after just a few weeks, but this year will be different!
This morning Case and I cleaned up the backyard (Sami left her mark during winter...gross!) and started to get the garden ready for planting. I've already got some tomatoes started, so hopefully things will go better this year. Then this afternoon I started clearing out the rocks that line the path to our front door and I decided that I HATE ROCKS!!! This is going to take me all summer, but hopefully someday I'll have some pretty daisies instead of hundreds of rocks. And I think I got a sunburn! Hooray!
Well I believe that's it, oh wait, Jesse just discovered a new talent. He can make himself spit! He does this all day long and soaks through everything! It's so cute! I'll try and get a video on soon. Now I'm done, enjoy the pics!
1 comment:
Jesse's starting to look like Russell!
Post a Comment