Everyone has been posting their cute Easter pictures, well my camera died Easter morning while I was taking pictures of Jess. He's trying to sit up now, and squirms like crazy, especially when he's getting a bath.
Easter Morning!
Sitting up for the first time without help! (about 3 seconds later he fell over)
And then there's the monster in my house, Sami. Apparently she loves bubbles...
and climbing on furniture (not usually allowed)...
and climbing on furniture (not usually allowed)...
4 comments:
Wow Cami, you dog is huge! I mean I know i've seen her myself, but that picture of her standing on her hind legs was pretty impressive. Anyway, hope the rest of you Easter was fun!
I can't believe that Jesse is sitting already! That's pretty cool. I like his little Easter onesie. I didn't see it when we went to your house. Maybe that's because he had a bib on.
It was so great seeing you and meeting Jesse. He sure is cute! I hope your camera is fixed soon. Take care!
He is getting SO big! Very cute. LOL love the pic of your dog on the back of the chair
Post a Comment