Friday, April 24, 2009

A New Toy!

Today I say goodbye to my cute pink cell phone and hello to my snazzy new blue one! I am so weird and get all attached to objects that I really will miss it, but this new one is so cool! I can play my MP3s on it, and it takes the miniSD cards, plus has a pull-out keyboard for easy texting. We also decided to change our plan to add texting, since Casey and I are both doing more of that these days! Anyway, here's a pic of the new phone!

3 comments:

Mandi McKay said...

I want that phone!!! Whenever anybody gets something new, I want a new one too. I'm sad you're not here in Boise with us all.

Cami said...

Me too, but we can't make it for everything...sad. have fun at the Dance Festival and call me sometime (or text me!) :)

JK said...

I think grown ups (if we can apply that term to us I guess, i still don't think of myself as grown up...) enjoy their toys as much as kids do. :) We just express it in ways outside of slobbering all over them. :P Looks fun!