Casey, Cami, Jesse, Breyan and Callie
Too cute! I love babies! I love their giggles!
"Jesse is so cute" -I'm the best aunt this boy will ever have-
I love his little laugh! What a fun little man. (And what a crazy aunt behind the camera.)
I'm not that crazy!!!
A picture's worth a thousand words.
What a great video! I loved his little laughs! You guys look like you are really having fun with him.
Jess has a contagious laugh!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Too cute! I love babies! I love their giggles!
"Jesse is so cute"
-I'm the best aunt this boy will ever have-
I love his little laugh! What a fun little man. (And what a crazy aunt behind the camera.)
I'm not that crazy!!!
A picture's worth a thousand words.
What a great video! I loved his little laughs! You guys look like you are really having fun with him.
Jess has a contagious laugh!
Post a Comment