Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's LAUGHING!!!

A baby's laugh is the sweetest sound in the world!
Jesse started really laughing about a week ago during his baths, and now he's doing it more when we make funny faces or tickle him. Mandi had him laughing pretty good this morning by bouncing him on the couch. I can't get enough of it. He also started laughing this weekend in Boise when Jenny had him pet her bunny, Charles Leonard.
Jesse and Russell (they're 11 months apart).

3 comments:

Mandi McKay said...

I make the laughs happen because I'm amazingly funny and all that fun stuff

Kelli Albaugh said...

Those are cute pictures. You need to e-mail me the ones of Jesse and Russell! I'll send you some I have of your baby, too.

Sheena said...

That's so cute that he's laughing. I can't wait to meet him. I am also excited for my baby to come and laugh too!