Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy 3 month Birthday Jesse!

Jesse- 3 months old as of today and he's becoming so fun! He hardly ever cries unless he's a) really hungry or b) really tired. We are so blessed to have a happy baby. Recently (today) he's started falling asleep on the floor when we lay him down. It's so cute; he lays down with his fleece blanket, then I hand him his yellow fuzzy bear thing (I call it his fuzz) and about 10 seconds later he's out. He has a cute little personality- loves to be played with, laughs and smiles at almost everyone, and rolls from front to back.
Sami- she's 15 months old now and I think she's finally done growing at 75 pounds. She's super tall and skinny and still crazy and hyper, but lovable too. Casey and I are pretty convinced that she is NOT a purebred lab. She has a smooth shiny coat, is taller than other labs, hasn't filled out like other labs, and her toes don't splay out like other labs. I've done a lot of research on this, but if anyone has ideas on what you think she looks like I'd like your input.

5 comments:

Nick & Steph said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? Are you looking forward to the end of the school year?

Ben and Sabrina said...

Holy Cow you dog is huge Cami!
So do you get stopped a lot at the grocery store yet by Jessie's adoring fans?

Kelli Albaugh said...

I think your dog is part bear. Black bear. Your little man is so cute. It will be fun to hang out with him this weekend. Hopefully Russell doesn't scare him too much! It seems funny that MY kid is becoming the scary one now.

Jenny said...

Jesse looks kind of like Russell in the 2nd picture, which means he's cute!

JK said...

Oh that is so precious, I love it when they cuddle things to fall asleep. Both my kids still do that and I hope they don't grow out of it for awhile. Way cute pictures.

Sami is a beautiful dog whatever she is. Sorry I'm not dog expert. -Kari