I haven't been as good about posting, but I'm not apologizing because my life is so dang busy! I know alot of you guys have busy lives too, and can probably relate. I feel like I spend all my time taking care of people...my kids at school, my baby, my husband, my dog...and sometimes I fall behind. My dishes haven't been done all week and I'm way behind on laundry, partly because I'm lazy and partly because our dryer died and we had to buy a new one that we won't have until Saturday. Oh anyway, right now I have some time so I figured I'd update the blog and relax while Jesse chills in his bouncer and chews on his fist. I've got some super cute pictures of him from the last week. He's almost 3 months old now and getting so big. I can hardly believe it.
Casey and Jesse playing around
2 comments:
Those are very cute pictures!
My washer just died! I can totally relate to having the laundry room out of commission. We have to wait another week too, but I'm excited about the new one too.
Hope you get to take a breather and just enjoy your family this weekend. Being the Mom/wife does require a lot of giving, huh? It's rewards are incredible though.
Take Care! -Kari
Post a Comment