I had a second ultrasound today to check on the little guy's heart. Last time he was being stubborn and the tech couldn't get a clear view, so we had to do a follow-up.
Here's the latest:
Still a boy!
Heartrate : 141 bpm
Growing perfectly! (according to u/s my due date is Dec. 17, instead of Dec. 31)
Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
And I finally have a picture where he looks like a baby and not a snake or monster! Yay! Three more months! I finally feel like I can get excited and start buying baby things. Now if only I had some money...
5 comments:
Cami, I'm so excited about this and I can actually tell that that is a baby! I'm so happy!!! -Mandi
How fun! I am really happy for you guys and you are going to make a great mom.
He looks just like Casey. ;)
Cami-That's so exciting! You are going to love being a mom!
Yay!!! We are looking forward to a color photo soon! Also should you privatize your blog keep us on the IN...
Post a Comment