Here's the latest baby info if you're curious:
I am 26 weeks along, but measuring closer to 27-28. Hopefully that means he's coming a little early!
Baby's hearbeat is pretty consistent at 160 bpm.
I am gaining weight right on track, but am not sharing numbers.
Everything else is going just fine!
I have another ultrasound in a couple weeks to take another look at the heart and check growth. There's no reason to worry, but the heart wasn't as easy to see because baby was not cooperating last time. He's stubborn.
I think that's it. Casey's parents got us a crib and swing, so I'll put up pictures of those when I get a chance. Right now I'm crazy busy staying on top of work and getting things ready for my maternity leave and for the baby!
Yikes, time is flying by!
1 comment:
I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see some pictures of you too, I bet you are too cute.
Post a Comment