Saturday, September 6, 2008

Going to the zoo...

Kelli, Russell and I went to the zoo in Idaho Falls last Saturday. I don't think I'll ever grow out of going to the zoo. Animals just fascinate me! I also finally got a decent picture of Sami, black dogs are not very photogenic.
Sam has a huge nose!
PS- School started 2 weeks ago and I'm happy with all my classes. I think we got a great group of kiddos this year. And I'm already the favorite of a few students (yes!). It's only because I'm younger than the other teachers and I tell them weird stories. Without further ado...here's the zoo! (ah, cheese...)

2 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

Hooray for the zoo! Too bad you don't have any monkey pictures.

Shauna said...

My sister loves the Idaho Falls Zoo! We went to the Seattle Zoo in 2006 and it was amazing! If you get a chance to got to a zoo like that jump at the chance, it makes the Boise Zoo just look sad.

Love the picture of your dog! Go Labs!