Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Warm Day!!! Yay!

The sun finally decided to shine on us, and the wind has died down, so we're enjoying a few well-deserved days of perfect weather! In celebration of summer I dragged out this old plastic pool that the previous owners left and filled it up for Sami. She was hesitant at first, but I cut up some hotdogs and threw them in and then she was all about the pool! Since the weather warmed up, she hasn't wanted to be inside much anymore. Silly dog! Anyway, here are a couple pictures of Sami in the pool. (PS- anyone notice that our hose is yellow? )

You can't see it, but there are hot dog pieces that she's fishing out of the water.

Above: She always tries to keep one foot out of the water...because she's a dainty lady!

Below: This is from the day we "dog-sat" Casey's uncle's dogs. They all had fun, but drove me nuts! The day after they left Sami spent most of the day staring out at the backyard looking for them; I think she was depressed. Casey and I aren't as much fun as other dogs.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Cami you are.....please insert your own attribute. Well, I'm glad that it's finally summer there for you. It's kind of weird that you have a yellow water-hose. Just thought you would like my opinion on that subject.
Ta sha,
Tina

Cami said...

thanks for the opinion, however, the day after i posted this sami killed the hose so now it's dead. yesterday she got to our other one and now we have to buy a new hose. sadness...

Cami

Shauna said...

Dont you just love labs! I think they are really good dogs. We got a pool just like that for our Lab and Golden! I am SO happy you have a blog, I will have to come back and check it now. :)