Thursday, June 26, 2008

My birthday's in less than a month!!! (oh, this was long)

Old family joke! It really is though, one month from June 25th...that means less than 6 month until Christmas comes and only two more months of summer before I have to go back to work...boo hoo! Garden update: we are growing some fabulous ants in our garden, along with a few beets and carrots. The peas just started blossoming so we might actually get to eat them, except I am freaked to eat peas because of this dream I had where wasps had made nests in all my pea pods. Casey calls those my "crack" dreams and they have nothing to do with being pregnant and everything to do with my overactive imagination and years of watching the X-Files. Casey update: Working all day...fishing if he isn't working, and now he's into archery so he's practicing that when he gets the chance. Hopefully this means more deer/elk for us this fall because I hate buying meat. Cami update: I have a doc appt on Monday and I'll be 14 weeks! Wish us luck and pray for me if you can because we sure need all the help we can get this time around. I think I'll do a little update depending on how the visit goes. Sami update: Recently Sami has eaten...a sewing needle + thread, lots of sticks, lava rocks, part of a tennis ball, toilet paper, part of a dead robin, part of a dead squirrel (thank goodness for the rabies vaccine), and chewed the ends off of both of our hoses...why did I want a dog? That's everything going down here. Make sure you all remember to wear sunscreen when you go outside...I've already burned twice! Cami

2 comments:

Nick & Steph said...

Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer so far. I hope the doctor's appointment goes well and I will be praying for you!

suzanne said...

Ahhh...that is why I can't handle having a kids and a dog. Everything gets eaten. Good luck with your doctors appointment.