I can't believe it has been six years since Katy was stillborn. It seems like a lifetime ago, but sometimes I still hurt like it was yesterday. I am starting to see that it is all part of a bigger plan for my life. One that I do not fully understand, but am trying to.
It was nice to have our family visit her grave when we were in Idaho Falls. I liked feeling like our whole family was finally all together. It was much more peaceful than painful.
I'm grateful for the things I have learned about myself, the Lord, and the Plan of Salvation. My faith has kept me moving forward because I believe that there are good things coming and I know that the Lord knows me and will take care of everything, because He always has. He has blessed me with two incredible children, with another one on the way, and I am thankful everyday for them!
Sometimes life is terrible, but there is always something to be grateful for.
1 comment:
I love these posts every year. I don't love that it happened, but I love how you learn and grow and progress every year-even if I only see that in your posts. :) I'm glad you were able to visit her grave as a family.
Post a Comment