Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Life...

will soon be filled with diapers again (after almost a year). 

We are excited to announce that a new Baby Barger will join our family in December 2013.

I've been to the doctor and heard the heartbeat, and told the kids.  Jesse is thrilled to be a big brother again.  He has always loved babies and tells me every day that he is going to hold the baby, and kiss it, and hug it, and show it to everyone!  Breyan first responded by telling me she didn't like babies.  After a few days she's warmed up to the idea and says she's going to kiss it.  We might be dealing with a little jealousy, but she'll get over it!

I've been very blessed in all my pregnancies to not have much morning sickness.  If I get too hungry then it makes me sick, but not enough to throw up, and I have been very tired.  Most of that's leaving now and I'm starting to feel like myself again, which is great because I'm ready to start walking/jogging again.

I haven't had any specific cravings, but I am loving salty foods. Some of my favorites: ramen noodles, vegetable beef soup, potato chips, popcorn, and even pickles.  I'm also eating tons of fruit, but most vegetables still make me a little queasy.

It's an exciting time and we look forward to adding another little munchkin to our family.