Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Few Notes about My Daughter

Breyan is going to be the prankster of the family.  Her personality grows bigger each day, and she is constantly teasing someone!

The other day in the car she had something that Jesse wanted.  He asked for it, she said yes, and reached out to hand it to him.  As soon as he reached for it she pulled it back and giggled.  She did it again and again, and Jesse fell for it each time.  And then it finally dawned on me...Breyan has her dad's sense of humor!  I don't know why I didn't figure it out earlier.

A couple days ago I was getting her ready for a nap and she brought me this book to read.

It's from a racing game of Casey's, and is all about different fast cars.  It is also one of Breyan's favorite books. 

She is fearless, and climbs on everything, then falls, gets up, and does it all again.  Her legs are bruised and scratched, but she keeps trying.

She isn't afraid of dirt.

She loves playing in the water.

She eats almost everything- steak is one of her favorite foods.

She loves playing with her hippo. She wraps it in a blanket (kitchen towel) and puts it down for naps after singing it Old McDonald (where a boy goes "toot, toot here") or The Schoolbus Song, which is actually The Wheels on the Bus (where a bear, tiger, or snake gets on and eats everyone). 

She isn't like any girl I've ever known, and I love her for it!

1 comment:

Kelli Albaugh said...

It will be interesting/fun to see how she turns out!