On Saturday I will be running my first 5k. I think I like running (don't spread that around too much). I've tried training for a 5k before and always got messed up because we moved. This time nothing is stopping me!
And in a couple weeks I'm doing a second 5k when my old roommate, Tina, comes to visit and run a half marathon.
I've also lost 12 pounds since I started running regularly, and four of those have been in the 2 weeks that I've had my fitbit.
This little gizmo has really made a difference in my fitness goals. I love seeing all the data it collects through the day put into little charts and graphs.
I think I'm going to keep doing 5k races until I'm comfortable with my time, and then maybe take it up a notch and try something longer.
1 comment:
Wow Cami! That's awesome! I can't wait to hear how you do on your race!
Post a Comment