Friday, December 14, 2012

The Polar Express


It snowed earlier this week and Jesse couldn't get outside fast enough!


On Thursday we took The Polar Express to the North Pole for a visit with Mr C.  The kids loved riding on a real train.  They had hot chocolate, cookies, and each one got a silver bell from Santa.  Breyan is still pretty terrified of Jolly Old St. Nick, but Jesse had no problem telling him exactly what he wanted for Christmas: letter magnets and a telescope!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

- said...

looks like so much fun! I'm glad the kids liked it!

Ben and Sabrina said...

This is completely unfair, you've gotten way more snow than we have! This morning I woke up and saw a little bit of snow on theground, but notenough to cover the ground. It was gone by 10:00am. I hope you were able to enjoy it. :)

Kelli Albaugh said...

Cami I can't believe Breyan is STILL wearing that coat!

Cami said...

I know, this is the third winter she's worn it!