- put that celery down and eat your cupcake (to Jesse, after he tried to eat some old celery that was thrown out in the garden)
- you can't leave the table until you finish your pizza
- stop talking and eat the moon (after Jesse explained to me that the banana he was eating looked like the moon.)
- you can't have more broccoli until you eat the rest of your dinner
J: Mom, I have to go poo-poo (we were on a walk, not near a restroom)
Me: Tell it to stay in!
J: Stay in!
(a few seconds later we had to change plans)
There are plenty more, but I can't recall them. I need to start writing these things down!
2 comments:
I don't like eggplanets!
HAHA! Yes, sometimes I stop and say to Phillip: Did I REALLy just say that?! Oh parenthood.
Post a Comment