- writing in my journal (used to do it daily...currently trying for weekly)
- drawing
- painting
- traveling (places to see: Japan, Australia, and Italy)
- playing the guitar
- yoga
- dancing
- hiking
- photography
- horesback riding
- singing
- reading
- fostering rescue dogs (never done it, but totally want to)
- teaching
- learning (I would love to get my Masters in education, or get another BS in something else...just for fun!)
- sewing
- volleyball
- skiing
Monday, October 22, 2012
Lost: Me
I will start by stating that I love being a stay at home mom. But sometimes I feel like I've lost myself in my "mom identity." I forget that I am many other things, too. This is a bucket list of sorts, for things I want to be good at again or things I want to learn someday. A few of them are things that I just enjoy doing and look forward to the day when I can do them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally agree. It's so easy to get lost in the daily shuffle of kids that it's easy to lost your personal hobbies/interests. Good for you!! Love the bucket list idea!!
It is anything but selfish! In fact, it goes back to being an awesome mom for your kids- cause when you're happy and well rounded you be happy and better for them! I vote you start with yoga!:)
Find a yoga studio in Levelland! Do you think they have one there?
Post a Comment