Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Jesse wore his monkey costume that I made him last year, and Breyan was a cute little witch.

This year we went to our town's Main Street Trick or Treat.  They rope off about 2 blocks downtown and the kids (and parents) go from business to business trick or treating.  There were a lot of people and it was very crowded, which stressed Jesse a little bit.  He doesn't like big crowds.  However, he did a great job considering that it was only his 2nd time out.
Breyan was such a trooper.  She really wanted to run, but was content to let me carry her the majority of the time. As soon as we finished downtown both of the kids relaxed and had fun running back to the car, then sorting through their candy.

When Jesse went to bed he asked me if he could have some candy for breakfast.  He's got such a sweet tooth!  

I'm really trying to limit the candy intake in our house, but it is so hard when all I want to do is eat it too!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

precious pictures!

Ben and Sabrina said...

Those are great costumes! My kids don't get much candy normally but on Halloween night I of course let them have candy and hot cocoa. BAD IDEA!!!! SUgar rushes are not a myth! So I think limiting the candy intake is a very good idea as well. Good luck!