Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Busy Week

My little sister got married a few weeks ago in the Salt Lake Temple. She was beautiful, and I got to be the "official" photographer for her and my new brother-in-law. It was so fun! The wedding was on a Thursday, then we drove up to Boise on Friday and spent hours getting ready for the reception, which was Saturday.  The kids were good little troopers most of the time; they loved spending so much time with their cousins!

(this is a beyond-horrible picture of me, but I love my sister's face as she watches me eat her cake!)

On Sunday we packed our bags again and headed to Oregon to spend the week with Casey's family.  His parents' yard is a dream come true for a 2 year old boy- room to run, a hill, a big garden area to dig holes in, dogs to play with, and chickens to chase around. We had a good time visiting with the Barger side of the family, and letting the kids get to know their cousins better. 


(this is in the waiting room at the temple)

I was able to take a few hours to visit one of my old roommates.  We were roommates for 4 years at BYUI and she married one of my high school friends.  We had a good time catching up on life and doing some shopping!



On Friday morning we left Oregon, stopped in Boise to see my family and pick up some things we'd left, then continued through Utah and finally got home to Wyoming! It was a LONG day, but we made it and now I think we're going to stay put for a while.   

1 comment:

Ben and Sabrina said...

I;m so glad I got to have an honorable mention in your blog! :) I was great to see you here and visit with you. Thanks for taking the time! P.S. 56 more days till Christmas! :) (This is me giving you a wicked grin!)