It isn't the frozen wasteland that you hear about. There isn't constant wind, and we've had wonderful temperatures since we've moved here. I can drive for 1 hour and be in the mountains, surrounded by hiking trails, campsites, and lakes. Or I can drive for 1 hour and be in the city, with the restaurants and the shopping. But I don't have to live in either place. I get to go back home to a small town, less stress, and an overall relaxed feeling.
I like Wyoming.
Saddles instead of chairs!
Walking trails along the river.
Throwing rocks in the river.
Cute kids enjoying the outdoors.
4 comments:
That looks wonderful!! Glad you guys can enjoy the best of both worlds. Let me know next time you venture down to Utah. Maybe we can meet you at the park!!
Did you not want to pee your pants when you heard about the Star Valley temple??? I don't even live there and i was excited from shock! Glad you're loving Wyoming!
I love that picture by the river!!!
Just wait for winter!
Post a Comment