Happy Birthday Breyan! She turned one this morning (August 17) at 6:34. This past year has gone too quickly. She's changed from a helpless infant to a very spirited toddler. She's little, but feisty, and can definitely hold her own against her big brother. And when she can't, she doesn't hesitate to let everyone know. Breyan has got quite a pair of lungs and she's learning to use them! She's starting to talk more: peek-a-boo, uh-oh, mama, dada, num, and others that I can't remember now. She also growls a LOT because I'm trying to teach her what a tiger says.
Here are her one year stats:
- height- 28 inches
- weight- 17 pounds, 7 ounces
- note: she had a stomach bug last week and didn't eat for a few days, which is why she only gained 5 ounces in three months, plus she's always been petite
I have a cute picture of her somewhere, but we're packing so everything is shoved in boxes. I'll add it later.
1 comment:
happy Birthday to Breyan! I can't believe it's been a year already!
So I read your previous post and um, yeah, a lot it changing and going on right now. Good luck keeping up with it all. I'm so sorry though that you can't keep your dog, that's a bummer. So when do you guys leave? PLEASE let me know if you change your phone number. I'd still like to actually talk to you every now and then and not just do the virtual thing. Good luck with everything Cami and Tell Casey hello from us.
Post a Comment