Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Hair" We Are!

When I was pregnant with Breyan and knew she was a girl I had one major fear:


Baldness


Yes, you read that right, and yes, I am aware of how pathetic that is...but I was really nervous about my little girl not having hair! I'm almost embarrassed to say how relieved I was when I saw her full head of hair.  And have been anxiously awaiting the day when I can put bows, ribbons, clips, ponytails, and braids in it.  Today was a milestone for me: Breyan's first "real" hairdo!!!!  And here's my proof:

You may also notice her beautiful smile face. She and Jesse are both expert scowlers. I need to get a shot of his pout- so cute!

3 comments:

Jenkins Family said...

hahaha! I love the face. Congratulations on the first hairdo so early! Kendra was born with hair, but it all fell out and she was a completely bald baby for a long time after. I could finally put a tiny clip in it when she was a year old. I'm thrilled with Lidia's shadow fuzz. It's true. Baby girls are much cuter with hair.

suzanne said...

I love her pouty face. She does not look like a happy camper.

Kelli Albaugh said...

I wonder who your kids inherited their grumpy faces from.