Tuesday, November 23, 2010

J. No

This is what I call Jesse since his middle name is Nolan.  It fits because one of his favorite words is "no."  I haven't done much updating on his except when he's up to something so I figured I'd take a minute or two for bragging. 

I'm convinced he's a little nerd! He knows the entire alphabet (and has for a few months now) and is working on counting and learning what sounds letters make. Last night I wrote down DAD for him and asked him what it said...his answer: Duh..Aaaa...Duh.  That counts as reading in my book!

He really thinks about things.  You can see his little mind whirring away all the time! Especially if there is candy involved.

Jesse isn't very big, but that doesn't stop him from climbing, running, jumping, and grabbing at everything! He never stops moving, except when he's sleeping, which (by the way) he still does very well.  Long afternoon naps and sleeping deep all night.  The kid is amazing!

I wish I had more time, but I'll do this again when he hits 2 years old next month.  Right now I have an upset baby!

No comments: