Sunday, October 3, 2010

Worn Out




Poor little Bree- she held on through the last two hours of conference, then after 5 min of tummy time she gave up and fell asleep on the floor.  I can't bring myself to wake her up- a sleeping baby is too precious! She's also starting to smile- see that tiny little beginning of a grin? It's so fun going through all these "firsts" again. And the purple bow in her hair was put there by big brother- mom had nothing to do with it!

4 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

The lower right picture looks so much like Casey!!! She sure is getting older already! CUTE CUTE!

suzanne said...

How cute.I wouldn't want to move her either, she looks so peaceful

Ben and Sabrina said...

She looks so precious laying there asleep. I must say that Jesse did a good job with that bow. What a thoughtful boy!

The Jones Foursome said...

Oh my goodness! It's a little Casey!!! How cute. Love the pictures =).