Thursday, September 2, 2010

Two Week Stats

Latest stats on our little Breyan! This is from her two week check-up.

weight: 8 lbs 7 oz (she was 8 lbs at birth so this is awesome!)
height: 20 inches

She's little miss average, being in the 40th or 50th percentile for everything. She's also one of the sweetest babies I've ever been around.  The only times she cries are when she's hungry or has a poopy diaper, most of the time she is sleeping or eating.  I am having a lot of fun dressing her in cute little outfits and just watching her.  Everyday she looks more like her daddy, and is getting cuter and cuter.  She has Casey's eyes and nose, coloring, and feet.  He must have been a pretty baby! :)

Its only been 2 weeks but I feel like Breyan has been part of our family for much longer.  It just feels right to have her, even when she's up at 3am. 

Jesse still loves his sister so much, but I haven't been able to get a good picture of the two of them together. It'll happen soon, I'm sure.


Hmmm...can't rotate the pic of the right...eeps! (Jesse's version of "oops" is "eeps")

3 comments:

Nick & Steph said...

She is so cute! It looks like she is almost smiling in the pictures. Let me know when you guys come to Boise so I can see her!

Kelli Albaugh said...

She is looking so much like Casey now! Did you take that sideways picture at my house? I saw that and recognized the carpet! She's a sweet little baby.

Sarah said...

I don't know your husband, but I think she totally looks like you. I can definitely see a resemblance. She's adorable.