Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to Life

It's been two weeks since Breyan joined our family.  She has her 2 week check up tomorrow and I'm excited to see how she is growing!

We're still working on adjusting to having two children, but so far so good.  The only problem we have is Jesse loving her too much! He wants to carry her everywhere and kiss her all the time, which wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't sick!  My poor little man has had a fever, runny nose, and I think he's working on growing some new molars.  Life is tough for a 20 month old...and his mom! :)

And then there's me.  I'm actually doing very well; feeling great for having a new baby and sick little boy.  But the time has come to stop hiding out and start getting things back to the norm.  Its time to eat healthy again and start moving so I can get in shape and be a better mommy.  And it all starts tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to wear some of my nicer clothes when I go back to work.  Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Craig & Mandi Hessing said...

Good luck! :) I know you can do it! And I hope Jesse gets feeling better soon. Molars are no fun.