Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Baby...

would be a nice thing to have right now, but I am still waiting on my little girl to decide when she wants to come.  I'll be full term next Thursday, and so far not much is happening.  I'm dilated to 2cm (if you were curious) and that's it.  I have a feeling she's going to be like me and come late, but we'll just see.

I do have some good news though- it is getting easier for me to move around, I can still wear my wedding rings, I can still shave my legs, and I have just about everything all set up and ready to go. 

On the other hand...I miss having buttons and zippers on my pants. :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Ah, she's just waiting until I can meet her in person! :) You know I have a standing bribe with you're kids. They do what I tell them to!

I'm having a little sympathy with you on the clothes though. I hate to wash my jeans now, cause it's so hard to get them stretched back out to the way I want them. Much more comfortable in pajama bottoms.

Love ya, Cami!

-ta sha,

Christina

Kelli Albaugh said...

Maybe you'll just be like Mom and not go into labor with baby girls. Sorry she hasn't come, yet. As far as pants go, being pregnant, I just got so sick of saggy pants and was dying to be able to wear tight jeans again. Now I have the tight jeans, but there's a little belly that hangs over them. :( I've gotta start working out regularly!