Baby Buffalo and Mother Mama Grizzly and cub (you can almost see them)
These last two tell a story: the man in the red shirt is obviously making some poor choices about his life by sitting this close to a WILD BUFFALO!!! We were all watching him, and I was really hoping he'd get gored or something and I'd get it on video. He didn't.
What DID happen was that this nosy woman in an ugly shawl decided she wanted to be a park ranger. She's yelling at this guy (who I'm fairly certain is not fluent in English) about getting too close to animals and blah, blah, blah. Then she stormed off, probably to get a ranger and then find someone else's business to get into. I know she meant well, but people like her make me insane!!! I just had to snap a pic of Ms. Busybody off to find someone doing something wrong, Here she is in all her glory!
6 comments:
we love your 2 picture story-she had the angry fist and everything. looks like you had fun!!!
What a crazy guy! But you took some awesome pictures of those Bison.
What I can't get over is you're all in sweatshirts and jackets! For crying out loud, is it ever going to be summer over there?
I love the new layout of your blog! So cool and it doesn't even look "cuppy"
Thanks Man! I just played with the new blogger settings...good thing to do when you have some downtime!
Cami, Cami! She's wearing a shawl. Isn't that awesome! I know that you pointed it out in your story, but really, she's wearing a shawl!!!!! hehehehe
shawls always remind me of you- but she was so NOT rocking it like you did! :)
Post a Comment