My little boy loves almost everything! And now that he's getting older he wants to help me with anything I'm doing. This weekend I was making brownies and he stood on a chair watching the whole time. After the batter was done he couldn't keep his fingers out of it and this is what he ended up looking like...
Is that a precious face or what???
He's also starting to learn his colors and numbers, as well as consistently use "please" and "thank you."
Being his mom is the best!
5 comments:
so stinkin' cute!!!
That's his little Mother's Day present to you.
I'm thinking that it's been a while sense I've seen a picture of Jesse because he completely looks like a toddler now. He is so handsome now! Enjoy the "I want to do whatever Mommy is doing" phase!
We just looked at that picture of Jesse and Russell said, "Jesse's so dirty."
ha! ha! That's funny!
Post a Comment