Thursday, April 29, 2010

24

Today I am 24 weeks pregnant! This is kind of a personal vistory for me because we found out that we had lost Katy at 24 weeks. I always worry about losing another child until I reach this point, even though the realistic part of me knows how unlikely that is. What pregnant lady is always realistic anyway??? So far everything is still going perfectly. We're trying to get things together and I'm buying little things here and there to get ready. I already have a pattern to make a blessing dress :) And I've had a girly blanket ready since 2007 that I'll finally get to use! I still need to get more clothes, but a lot of Jesse's newborn things are pretty neutral so we'll be doing a little recycling of them for a couple months. I'm so excited to have a little girl to dress in cute outfits! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we countdown to August...111 days remaining as of today! :)

6 comments:

- said...

I'm thinking of you. Congrats on 24 weeks.

Ashlie said...

Yay, Cami! Congratulations :) So happy for you. You'll be in my thoughts. (I'm in OB and Pediatrics class right now, so believe me, there will be a lot of thoughs!!!)

Dana Scarbrough said...

Yay! I'm so glad you made it to 24! Only 16 weeks to go! Keep up the expert baking skills of yours, and she'll be here in no time! ;)

The Hobbs Family said...

Congratulations!! 24 is my lucky number and I'm glad this time it's lucky for you. So many girly things to get and so little time :o)

Ben and Sabrina said...

Good gracious it's bben a while sense I've had the time to check blogs. I'm sorry Cami but I had to laugh when you said that you were on a pregnacy rollercoaster. As i'm looking hind sight, I believe that I was on one too, but you try to tell me that at the time and I would have told you that you were an insensitive pig! It's amazing that we were able to buy a house with that going on. hang in there Cami. And yes, I think it may have been becuase I was having a girl that just added to it.
By the way, are you going to have a baby shower for the little girl?

Sheena said...

Good luck Cami, Casey, and Jesse. I am so glad to hear things are going well. A girl! Perfect!