Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Preggo Update
I've already announced that we're having a girl (yippee!), and we are about 90% sure on a name, but I'll announce that when we get closer to D-day.
* as of today I'm 22 weeks along
* Cravings: potato chips for the first couple months, but nothing now
* Emotionally i am a wreck! Any TV show/commercial/picture/story/article remotely related to babies/parenting/pets makes me sob. And I have been riding an emotional roller coaster lately...I think it must be because of all these extra girl hormones because I don't think I was this bad with Jesse. Maybe I was though...you'd have to ask Casey.
* I'm tired of looking super-chubby and would like to start looking less fat and more pregnant
* Casey hasn't been able to feel her kick, but I do every morning and evening. She really likes to kick and punch and she's getting strong...her favorite thing is to keep her feet on my bladder. We could even see it on the ultrasound!
* speaking of the ultrasound...our little girl actually stuck her tongue out at us during it! So cute!
I can't wait to meet this sassy girl and welcome her into our home!
More to come next month...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sticking out her tongue already!!! She is her mother's daughter isn't she!! J/K
Post a Comment